Sun, 3 May 2015
Regina LaGrone also known as Lady Littlefox is an experienced 3D content developer for Poser and Daz Studio. Her strengths are in character and costume designs including contemporary, fantasy and cartoon styles. She is skilled in all stages of content development and has modelled in Modo, Lightwave, XSI and ZBrush. She is at present a freelance developer and beta tester for Smith Micro software and has successfully run her own business of Lady LittleFox Studios for at least 16 years.
In this Session
- The origins of Littlefox Designs, how it started some of the earliest design highlights.
- Beta testing for over 8 years at Smith Micro for Poser and Anime Studio. Have you been able to initiate some good changes or fixes during this time?
- One of your earlier experiences in work was being a 3D Avatar specialist – what did this involve?
- The foundations of STAR.
- Key design objectives for the STAR anime figure.
- How flexible and smooth motion is a significant aspect of STAR and how this is accomplished.
- The advantages of facial rigging built into STAR.
- Future content from Littlefox Studios