Tue, 20 January 2015
This is session 31 of the 3D Art Direct podcast with Paolo Ciccone on the new Reality 4 software giving photo realistic rendering in Poser or DAZ Studio.
In this session we learn from Paolo:-
Wed, 7 January 2015
3DAD 030 : New features of Terragen 3.2 - a solution for rendering and animating natural environments
I am very pleased to introduce Oshyan Greene, the business manager of Planetside Software, which produces the highly regarded Terragen, a powerful solution for rendering and animating realistic natural environments. In this session we’re going to discuss the features of a new update for Terragen 3.
In this session we learn:-
- Highlights for Planetside and Terragen 3 during 2014
- All about new glass shader.
- Stereo camera handling and support of the Oculus Rift.
(The Rift is an upcoming virtual reality head-mounted display, being developed by Oculus VR)
- A fisheye lens can now be applied in Terragen 3.2, we discuss uses for the fisheye in Terragen.
- More control over cloud shapes can be applied in 3.2 with the “Taper top and base” parameter.
- Notable media productions created by Terragen 3
- Plans for Terragen and Planetside in 2015
3DArtLive.com - Live 3D Digital Art Tutorials
3DArtDirect.com- Free 3D Digital Arts sci-fi/fantasy magazine